2018년 12월 2일 일요일

Dark Room



I'm going to talk about Dark Room today.
Dark room is necessary place to process film printing.
It has to be red light because it's very sensitive to the light. 
However, red light, which is called safelight, doesn't affect to print photo.  
So, you shouldn't use even cell phone in the dark room.



There are some necessary equipments to photo printing.
Enlarger that I can adjust image size and light or shade, etc, 
and some chemistry to develop and fix the image on the paper.
Also it needs water sink to wash some chemistry on the photo.

When I took the photography class, I really liked doing photo printing in the dark room.
Especially, when the image that I took a photo is showing on the paper,
I feel the pleasure of photo printing.
A sad thing is that I can't use dark room any more at school. 
Therefore, I can't photo printing by my self now. 
That's way I got film scanner.
One of my dream is to have my own dark room wherever I live in the future.




댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

She is my close friend in Korea. I took a photo of her when I went back to Korea last summer. It was in a cafe and there wasn't ...